Crust: baked pita
Sauce: Greek yogurt
Toppings: Any fruit you desire
Great brunch idea!
PLEASE CAN I HAVE IT RIGHT NOW
How delicious. GIMME!
Ok, I just ordered me some of this! I’m basically terrible at separating egg whites but this sounds like a really quick and easy way to avoid all that hassle. I think you can get liquid egg whites, too, but I thought they might not keep for very long and I take forever to finish packets of just about everything.
Gluten free, vegan oatbran protein cookie things!
High in fibre and protein, low in carbs, delicious little snacks that take only 15mins to bake =)
Who needs ice cream when you can have frozen bananas? My family enjoyed these delicious treats for desserts!
- 2 bananas
- Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- crushed almonds
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the Greek yogurt and cinnamon together.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut off an end off from each banana, then insert the popsicle sticks.
- Coat the bananas in Greek yogurt and almonds.
- Lay the bananas on the parchment paper and freeze for 45-55 minutes. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not completely frozen.
This looks SOOOO good. I’m going to have to give it a go. I wish there was such a thing as lacto-free greek yogurt >_< I suppose I could try it with some vanilla Provamel and just see how it goes ^_^
- 8 ounces broccoli florets (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 1 Tbs Mirin (Japanese sweet cooking wine)
- 1 Tbs each black and white sesame seeds
- 1 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- salt and white pepper to taste
This looks so delicious.
Gluten free and vegan banana pudding with vanilla crackers.
1/3 cup flour (sorghum and tapioca)
3/4 cup agave
some water or almond milk (about 2 cups?)
1 tbl egg replacer
1.5 bananas pureed up
Cook all until thick. Put vanilla crackers on the bottom, put on pudding, and more crackers on the top! Used Orgran animal crackers.
Recipes often Gluten-Free: Lunchbox Coconut Surprise
I tried this coconut granola snack recipe last night and the kids love it! I got this from Kellogg’s website: Lunchbox Coconut Surprise, click print recipe for an version that is easily saved. Here is what it looks like:
- 1 L or 4…